Sunday, June 25, 2017

Apology

Hey guys and gals I want to apologize for not posting in a while I do have some products to post some reviews for I have just been busy with the family for a while school is out and we have been just having some family time also we have been fighting strep here but thank goodness we caught it early and it wasn't too bad. So give me a few days and I will get you some awesome reviews from Cookbooks published by Robert Rose Publishing company to dog food and cat food plus some other great products also the last post I believe I posted was saying I had applied for an awesome House party which was for the FujiInstax camera well I was one of the lucky people that got picked to host this awesome party I will be sharing this with you all as well and if you are interested in joining House Party I will post a link in that review well time for a late breakfast with the family the kids are cooking this morning smells like sausage and eggs yummy again I do apologize and I will be back in a few days if not sooner Love April oh by the way if you are a company please spread the word that I do reviews and would love to review a product for your company just holler at me here and we will see what we can do again thanks and have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment