Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I have had the chance to read a great book and that I would love to share with you all. This is a crafting book so all you crafter's need to check it out. It's called "The Craft Kingdom" by Eli Manor. This book is a DIY and Craft Projects for kids and adults alike. There are step by step instructions on how to make each craft and even pictures to help guide you through. I really enjoyed going through this book there are so many crafts that I want to do with and without my kids. So if you love crafts as much as I do please order you one and here is a link to were you can purchase one https://www.amazon.com/Craft-Kingdom-Projects-Kids-Adults/dp/965767946X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1535459524&sr=8-1&keywords=the+craft+kingdom I do highly recommend this book its easy to follow and the supplies are real simple and not too expensive. That its self is a plus to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment