Wednesday, April 19, 2017

The Essential Step-By-Step Guide to Acupressure with Aromatherapy by Karin Parramore, LAc, CH Book Review

This book has so much information in it that I don't know were to start. So let me begin with saying this book is awesome I learned so many new things that I never even knew about for instance headaches it shows a pictured diagram of exactly were to push for different types of headaches. This was important to me for my husband and kids have headaches a lot and they get tired of taking medicine all of the time plus medicine isn't good for their stomachs. Also it tells you the different types of essential oils to use to aso help with headaches. And not only does this book help with headaches but there are a wide variety of different issues we have that are listed in this book. So I give it a thumbs up and say go out and get you a copy and see for yourself at the vast of information that just could help you. Here is a link to where you can purchase the book https://www.amazon.com/Essential-Step-Step-Acupressure-Aromatherapy/dp/0778805468/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1492620651&sr=8-1&keywords=the+Essential+Step-By-Step+Guide+to+Acupressure+with+Aromatherapy

No comments:

Post a Comment