Tuesday, February 7, 2017

LOOKING FOR MORE COMPANIES TO DO REVIEWS WITH

Hi my name is April I have done reviews for over 10 years now for a variety of companies from small items to large items. But it has just been here for a little while that I started doing my own blog. I love giving my unbiased opinion about a product I do not charge a fee for doing this I see that receiving a product in return for a review is payment enough also I see it as a win win for he company they see if there is a problem with their product or not and hen for the consumer they see an honest unbiased review to help hem make up their mind on purchasing that product. If you are a company I don't care what type of product it is or how small or how big and if you need your product reviewed then please get in touch with me I will be happy to work with you and if you have to have legal papers signed then I will do that as well. You can contact me here or my email is aprilnrocky@gmail.com again thanks and have a lovely day Love April

No comments:

Post a Comment