Saturday, February 18, 2017

HubPlus by myCharge Review

I received the HubPlus to review and let me tell you I gave it to my hubby for he is the one that loves new technology even though I do too but I like to have a little help with testing products I like to have others opinions so I can share them with you all. Well again this is a product that hubby highly recommends he said that he loves he fact that you can plug it into the wall plus you can charge more than one product at a time so it is a win win he said. and this is what they have to say about their product ....The HubPlus by myCharge is a sleek portable charger that is equipped with a built-in Apple Lightning cable, a micro-USB cable and a USB port, meaning numerous products can be charging at once. The HubPlus also has built- in wall prongs to charge the unit, making cables a thing of the past. Just slip the unit into your bag and you’re good to go. So if that special someone is always running out of battery on their devices or are constantly on the go, this portable charger is the gift to give. And if you are interested here is where you can purchase one for yourself or as a gift to a special loved one.... https://www.amazon.com/myCharge-HubPlus-Portable-Lightning-Micro-USB/dp/B01L08G7C0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1487426599&sr=8-1&keywords=hubplus 

2 comments: