Monday, February 13, 2017

Gravity Cakes CookBook Review

Hi everyone I have recently had the chance to do some book reviews for Rose publishing and this is one that I want to share with you. It is called Gravity Cakes and what this book is is a cookbook full of some really awesome ideas for a wide range of gravity defining cakes. I mean I went through this cookbook and was so amazed and the talent that went into these cakes. I said to myself I a plain housewife would not be able to pull this off it would take a trained professional. But when I started reading how to do these cakes I said hey I just maybe able to do this and much to my surprise I did. My daughter will be graduating here pretty soon and in this book was an awesome graduating cake. I decided to give it a try and it wasn't that hard after all. It just takes a person who is willing to try and give it a chance. There are many other recipes in here that I can't wait to try if you would like to purchase this cookbook here is a link to where you can get yours....http://www.robertrose.ca/press/gravity-cakes-create-45-amazing-cakes-spring-2017

No comments:

Post a Comment